The Ascending Breath exercise is a guided practice, systematically moving your attention through internal points.
It is used as a part of systematic yoga meditation and deep relaxation.
You don’t need to be a yoga practitioner to enjoy this deep relaxation technique.
Ascending Breath is a technique which calm the mind, connect to the body and help to relax.
A calm and steady breath is used to move from one end of the body to the other smoothly and calmly.
- This is a lying down deep relaxation.
- Find a quiet, private and cosy room to practice.
- To feel warm and comfortable, you can use pillows, cushions and blankets
- You can black out the light by covering your eyes with a scarf or an eye-pillow.
- Take your time to find your perfect relaxation position.
- If you can’t lie down, this practice can be done seated on a comfortable seat.